It is very common issue, and don’t worry as you can easily fix this type of problem. Simply follow the below given steps to fix this problem.
1. Lunch jump list, by pressing Win + X.
2. Choose Device Manager and expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers entry.
3. After it, right click on the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0).
4. Choose the uninstall device. You can also uninstall other USB Root Hub devices.
5. Exit from the Device Manager and reboot your computer.
This will reinstall the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) device in the Device Manager on the computer and fix the USB 3.0 not working issue.