Dynamic Link Library (DLL) are collection of small programs that can be called any time by larger programs when the system is running. MSVCP110.dll is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ (MSVC) distribution. When some dll files misses from the system or a larger program due to accidental deletion, uninstallation, or due to malware infection then this error occurs. Try any of the given methods and check which works.
1. Install MSVCP110.dll manually by re-installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package which will replace the deleted MSVCP110.dll file.
2. Try re-installing the program in safe mode.
3. Do a complete scan for a malware/virus as these dll errors are mostly caused by them.
4. It could be also done that you perform a system restore that would make your computer as fine as it used to be.
5. You could also try PC repair tool which would automatically detect and repair/fix your error.